Tuesday 26 January 2010

Matt Stevens



If you haven't heard of Matt Stevens then it's not for his lack of trying. just "Google him" and you'll see how how far he has spread himself on the web. He's one of those talented independent singer/songwriter types that I feature on my podcast. I've actually been a champion of Matts for many a moon and  we have become great webfriends to the extent that we have come up with an great idea for a feature on my podcast. I'll say more once we have firmed up how we're going to do it.

Here's the kind of thing he does

  Matt Stevens - Dolls House by mattstevensguitar

His songs are featured on most of my podcasts including the newest.

Click on the links and spread the word

There is a podcast about the blog

1 comment:

cjir1 said...

hello,have a nice day