Friday 28 May 2010

Why Wait? pt2





Going back to my earlier post "Why Wait?" . Many of my friends waiting for something i.e. a new guitar, camera etc before they actualy do something. I'd like you to look again at this little video I made.
It doesn't look that great because it was shot using an old digital still camera, it doesn't sound great because it's just using the mic on said camera, there is the odd mistake on the playing but I thought "f*** it, I'll put it up anyway"

It's been up less than a week and has attracted just over 80 hits to date. Ok, it's not going to change the world but it has generated some lovely feedback. Perhaps the fact that it's an honest little piece, is why people like it? Who knows?

I think what it does illustrate is that we shouldn't put stumbling blocks in our way, shouldn't stop ourselves from doing something because we may not do it well. F*** it, just do it anyway. Perhaps you can do a better one next time.

1 comment:

TFATDHQ said...

I REALLY Like this song - record it!!! Seriously