Thursday 26 November 2009

Is This Thing On Podcast BBC Special


Me just before I left for the Beeb. I may not have looked good but I smelt great!



The foyer or "Live Lounge" at BBC Sussex in Brighton



This podcast is an edited version of the live session I did for South:Live BBC radio on Sunday the 22nd November. I was invited along to the BBC Radio Sussex studio in Brighton and recorded 4 songs and a short interview. I had a great time and was fortunate to meet some great people. Kairen Kemp the presenter, Natasha Wineburg the producer and Dan bridge the studio engineer.
In the interview I mention The vinyl Project, Charles Olsen and Swineshead and Napoleon from Watch With Mothers
To listen to the podcast you can either click on the iTunes link on the right hand side of this page, use the green and play player just under it or go to my podbean podcast site and play it from there.
Normal pod-casting service will be resumed in the next 4 weeks. I'll be focusing on independent composers and artists. Why not subscribe so you don't miss out? WHY NOT?



Natasha Wineburg the producer.
This was the first show she'd produced solo.
What a star!

No comments: