Monday 18 May 2009

Birthday Boy (man)

Today is my birthday. I love my birthday and always have done ever since I can remember.
To me it is MY day. A day of treats and favours.
This year is slightly different to other years of late, I shall be spending this evening on my own. Now I'm not after any kind of sympathy as I am perfectly happy about it.
Mrs Nick is at a conference for the next 3 days, I dropped her at the train station this morning at stupid o clock, but she is whisking me away for a holiday weekend so that more than makes up for it.
However this does leave me with a bit of a dilemma.

So, what do I do tonight?

I'm think about a few JDs and a drunken Ustream gig interspersed with some online poker but will welcome suggestions..

9 comments:

TFATDHQ said...

Happy Birthday man - let us know what you are doing tonight

BPP said...

Stick your birthday up your arse!

Nick Tann said...

I'm so old I can't tell it from my elbow....

Nick Tann said...

Will do Matt. Think it will be a drunken Ustream though...

Weeds said...

we should celebrate together

Nick Tann said...

We can indeed Weeds, happy birthday for today

Anonymous said...

I like my birthdays too but I tend to strech mine to being a "birthday week". So I can cramm as many party nights as I can.

By the way, so you don't think am a complete cow, I won't be home the next 2 Sundays (or not on time) for the gigs (am rarely home Sundays early) but I know I will be there in 3 Sundays ...

Who ? NoursBear biensur

Anonymous said...

like my birthdays too but I tend to strech mine to being a "birthday week". So I can cramm as many party nights as I can.

By the way, so you don't think am a complete cow, I won't be home the next 2 Sundays (or not on time) for the gigs (am rarely home Sundays early) but I know I will be there in 3 Sundays ...

Who ? NoursBear biensur

Anonymous said...

Sorry for posting twice, I had not thought it went through