Saturday 16 May 2009

Who the hell blogs on a Saturday?





Yes well I do!
My weekends are often like a work day for me.
Today I am preparing for the Winchester Mayfest.
It has so far involved, printing and burning promo cds of myself and a comp of some of the other acts playing this afternoon, tinkering with guitars cleaning and the like, hunting out minidisk recorder blank minidisks leads etc and printing and cutting card inserts for the cds.
My wet-suit arrived today and the surf at Boscombe looks great, typical.
It is also clean up day in our street. Folk move their cars, trim their street trees and generally tidy up. Then men and street cleaning lorries come and take it all away leaving the neighborhood looking neat and tidy.
In stark contrast, I intend to return from Winchester beery and disheveled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would deface a perfectly decent wall with such a horrific image?

Nick Tann said...

Mummy, is that you?