Thursday 14 May 2009

The Power of the Post-It




I have a huge list of things I need to do. I find that with such a huge list, actually getting started on anything is a daunting task. However, earlier this week I acquired a pad of Post-it notes (does anyone actually buy them from shops?), wrote out a few of tasks I had to do, then stuck them on my comp at home.

Magically within 2 days, I had the satisfaction of throwing 3 of the notes away, muttering to myself (inner dialogue Clarry?) "Job done!"

I'm now wondering if there is an innate power in the Post-It note.

Does it discretely urge one into action?

One can even get them for ones iGoogle page

Could the bald write a "Grow Hair" post-it?

The fat write a "Lay off the Pies" post-it?

Perhaps the poor could try a "Earn more Money!" post-it?

What would be your post-it message today?

2 comments:

Who said...

To quote Julian Clary, 'what have I done with my car keys...what have I done with my life...'

Nick Tann said...

You have THAT on a post-it note?