Saturday 9 May 2009

It's been a while

I know it has been a while but I have been a bit busy and have lacked luster and enthusiasm when it come to blogging and pod-casting. It can be hard work keeping all this stuff up. The blog, the pod-casts, the ustream gigs as well as writing and recording and publicizing myself. Sometimes I feel that there is so much to do, it's hard to find somewhere to start.
However.
The summer holidays will soon be upon me and I will have six weeks to produce stuff as well as hitting some waves on my new body-board. 
I'm still as creative as ever. New tunes, new ideas and opportunities flood my mind.
I just get a little worried sometimes that I'm not producing enough actual material and that it's all a bit pointless. We all get like that though, don't we?
DON'T WE?
that's me that is!

No comments: